Monday, August 15, 2011

Tomato Goodness

These are photos from Friday morning that I took while making the tomato goodness that I posted about yesterday.

Tomatoes from the patch - a mix of Brandywine, Ramapo, and Bistro.
Toss with salt, pepper, whole peeled garlic cloves, and olive oil.  Into the oven at 375 for 40 minutes.


The tomatoes after roasting.
I put fresh basil from my patio herb garden to help brighten the tomato goodness.


My six-year old helping with the squeez-o strainer - I love this machine!


Tomatoes in the hopper!


Tomato goodness in the front bowl, the seeds & skins in the bowl to the left.
Delicious soups will be made this winter to nourish my family & friends.



So you may be wondering how all of this relates to my business... I am living my Woodstream Dream - I am able to be home and enjoy my children, my home and my garden all while crafting, running my business on etsy and occasionally participating in crafting vendor events.  This is my dream.  I've been blessed to be able to be home to enjoy each of these moments with my family.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment